Contemporary figurative painter & Printmaker
Ellie has worked in the creative industry since graduating with a degree in graphic design and illustration in 2001. Throughout this time she dedicated herself to painting in her spare time. In 2017 Ellie decided to take her art to the next level and now works part time as a professional artist while also working as a graphic designer part time. She is developing two distinct areas of painting: lively expressive portraits and contemporary paintings in her own distinctive illustrative style which use mythology to represent her own experiences and ideas.
Her studio is near Guildford, a short train journey to London which she visits regularly for exhibitions and inspiration. Please get in touch if you would like to arrange a studio visit.
Limited edition Giclee prints now available
In my print shop you will find limited edition fine quality gilcee fine art prints for some of my paintings along with hand printed linocut prints.
Qualifications & Training
- Advanced GNVQ art & design
- BA (hons) Graphic design & Illustration 2:1 De Montfort university
- Intensive Figurative painting workshop with artist James Bland at the Art Academy London
- CONTEMPORARY ART FAIRS – SURREY Sandown Park Racecourse
Portsmouth Rd, Esher 13 Mar 2020, 18:00 – 15 Mar 2020, 17:00
- Guildford art society Autumn Exhibition at West Horsley Place – Saturday 2nd to Sunday 10 November 2019
- New Artist Fair London – Old Truman Brewery, 13th to 15th of September 2019
- Farnham art society spring pop up show Coxbridge Farm 26-27thMay 2019
- Contemporary art fair Newbury – 10th May – 11th May 2019
- Guildford House Gallery – group exhibition May 2018
- Farnham Art society summer exhibition June 2018
- Epsom & Ewell Contemporary art exhibition July 2018
- Guildford House Gallery – group exhibition 13th October – 3rd November 2018
- Oko:Art Autumn Exhibition 8th November – 18th November 2018
- The Pavillion Guildford Cricket club – group exhibition March 2019